Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Wednesday Whites.

Last week I showed you the walnut orchard in bloom - and my photo is featured this week on Wednesday Whites.  What an honor to be chosen from all the wonderful photos posted.  Thank you for the honor.

I love white - such a pleasant background - or featured color.





White Birch Trees


White bicycles, with pretty flowers in the basket

White tulips - with red tulips

And white seagulls.


8 comments:

Carletta said...

I hope this doesn't post twice. My comment doesn't seem to have gone through. If it did delete one. Blogger...grrrr...
Love birch trees for their white bark! Another I like is the white of the sycamore tree.
Sweet duck shot!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Lovely whites today, JoAnn! Birch trees always remind me of my childhood summers in New Hampshire. Love those white tulips! xx

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I love these shots. Birch trees are a particular favorite.

xo,

Sheila

MaiThreeBoyz said...

Those sure are lovely shots. My heart melts at the tulips. And the bike and those flowers are gorgeous!

Kay said...

Lovely shots!

I've not seen one in person but I understand that bicycles painted white are called "ghost bikes" and are often left where a bicyclist has been killed in an accident. They're a reminder to people to be aware and share the road.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

All you white photos are so pretty. Birch trees are one of my favorites. We don't see many here in Southern Minnesota, but there are a lot of them in Northern, Mn.

Crispy said...

Pretty Pictures and Congrats on the honor you received :0)

Crispy

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Birch trees are so beautiful, aren't they!