Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekly Top Shot


My neighbor's cat climbs up on the deck railing and sits at the feeders - waiting - waiting - waiting.


I have my tripod set up and trained on the feeders - but when the cat jumps up and I try to get to the camera near the window - he jumps down and runs away.

This time I didn't have the camera on the tripod - so I got up  slowly, slowly from my chair - took off the lens cap - got the camera zoomed in and moved ever so slowly to one side to get a good shot of the cat.  He saw me and looked away from the bird feeders - click  - one picture. 



Who me?

 Move a little closer - click - another picture - and then he jumped down.  I'm glad he looked in the window at me - you can see his very green eyes.


Nothing!!  I'm doing nothing!

















5 comments:

Jeanne said...

I can never pass up a kitty picture.

Anonymous said...

What a look of innocence!

Peggy said...

Cute cat!

Janet said...

Catch of the day!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

What funny photos! He has a look like he knows he has been caught in the act haha. Very cute kitty.

Visiting from Weekly Top Shot :)
Tammy
ourneckofthewoods.net