This looks like fun - five random things about myself - on Friday, see how fast I catch on. Since I don't have photos to go with all these strange things about myself - I thought I'd share some of the fabulous mountains that are nearby. We are fortunate to live in such splendor.
1. I like peanut butter and cucumber sandwiches.
2. I can write and read backwards, I've always been able to do that.
3. I grew up in Southeast Alaska, living for a time on a 24 foot fishing boat with my parents and two brothers (see my book at the top of the blog)
4. My dad had a parrot that hated me and would dive bomb me and peck my head whenever he was out of the cage (the parrot - not my dad)
5. I get terribly car sick, even going slow, but I never get seasick - ever.
And this is just a bonus mountain because it is so fabulous.
and because this has been a good week
Ready to Waltz