Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scavenger Hunt - Sunday March 10

Come on along- another Scavenger Hunt - I loved these when I was a kid - do they still do them?





NUMBER FIVE
WORD OF THE DAY
SHARING
WIGGLE
COOKIES


Here we go!

NUMBER FIVE


Five pictures of Foxgloves.  .  .

WORD OF THE DAY


The clock tower at the Portland Train Station.  .  .

Watching out for creatures.  .  .


Large and small.  .  .

SHARING


Deer and the Mallards sharing a snack.  .  .


Seagulls sharing a puddle - though sometimes their sharing took on the form of pecking and biting.  .  . 

WIGGLE


A cloud wiggle.  .  .

COOKIES


Our grandson Ben enjoying cookies and milk.  .  .



 A cookie almost as big as your head.  .  .

We are making good progress.  .  .


 It takes two to eat a cookie this big - but we did it.  I saved you a bite.  .  .



















3 comments:

sweetbriardreams said...

Great shots and the cookie!! Wow, it was as though I was joining in. Have a great week. Chel x

Christine E-E said...

Loved all your pics this week. Especially the cookie sequence. The purple foxgloves are such a gorgeous shade of purple... I don't know if I can grow them in my area. Need to check that out.

DrillerAA09 said...

I grew up around trains and train stations. That capture really caught my attention, although I like the cloud wiggle as well. Nicely done.