Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Fences

   

I love fences - new, old, fancy, plain - just love fences



A fence at Hovander Park

Add a crow to a fence - perfect

My friend's fence - she can be found gardening most any time of the day

Birch Bay houses have the most interesting fences

Perfect for a seaside house

And how long did it take to make all those cutouts in the pickets?

Another friend's fence

Oh - pretty dandelions - it must be spring - I love dandelions.


On my other blog there is a new episode of Grampa Bear, Buddy E and Mrs. BrownDirt - stop over and see what they are up to.





13 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

very nice selection of fences...love the one with the porthole...how unique!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

That first fence is really different. I love it! I also love your friends fence with her flowers.

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Your friend's fence is my favorite. Such a peaceful view.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Lovely fences Joanne - and oh how I long to see a dandelion. Here there is still a lot of snow lying and such things are a long way off.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i know most folks would probably think the dandelions are a weed. but due to the fact of wishing for spring - i love them. so colorful & fun. i love the seaside fence. super cool. i can see that in front of several homes i know of. perfect. great finds.
Happy Easter! ( :

On Crooked Creek said...

JoAnn,
Great subject matter choices!!!
Love those left in their natural, aging state!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Kay said...

These are all great finds! Your friend's garden is beautiful. And I love the porthole in the gate. Great idea!

Rose said...

Very nice variety...I am like you and really like all types of fences.

A Colorful World said...

Wonderful fences! I love the rustic first/second one, and the crow! Love that porthole too. And wow, the cute little cut-outs on the white picket. They are all great. (A porthole...I can't get over that!;) )

eileeninmd said...

Awesome series on the fences! Love the shots with the pretty flowers. The crow is cool too. Thanks for sharing, have a happy weekend!

Vane M. said...

Cercas tão caprichadas...aqui no Brasil estão caindo em desuso, uma pena. Adorei, um abraço, feliz páscoa!

Nature in the Burbs said...

Great selection of fences. You have a good eye.

Jeanne said...

Very nice. I love your friends garden. I can't wait for this long winter to be over.