Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Another week - another hunt.  Let's go

Water

The Pintail duck is so elegantly reflected in the water.

Weathered

Well - I'm taking artistic license with this one

The  ocean - after weathering a storm

Weathered birds -  flap flap

Ordinary

Now that one I've got covered

An old photo - Jahn is explaining the Ben how to use the water drawing pad.  Ordinary things can be so special.

Like Grandson Donnie - recent photo - helping Grampy make a list

Ordinary but so special 



Don't forget cookies!

That should do it.

Fresh

Nothing is fresher than the first Pussy Willows of spring.

Empty - Birds


I couldn't find anything for empty this week - so thought I'd share this flicker with you.  Just think how empty our life would be without birds.



Preening time - on the side of a tree

Shiny wing feathers on the flicker

Ruffled feathers - birds fill a wonderful place in our lives




There - all done - now wasn't that another fun week?






6 comments:

sweetbriardreams said...

Such lovely photos and I was marveling at how the bird stayed on the tree, strong feet I presume. Have a wonderful Easter. Chel x

Shannon said...

My favorite is the first picture with the pintail duck. Of course the kid pics are too cute!

Pondside said...

Great shots of the Flicker! They are so shy, I've never got a good shot of one.

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

While I was here I figured may as well look at more of these scavenger hunt pics.

Those flicker shots are amazing
But WHO CARES 'CAUSE little Donnie stole the show:) I want to grab him up and hug. He is just adorable !!!

Ida said...

Wonderful set. Your grandson is totally adorable.
Loved the birds shots and those pussy willows.
Happy Easter/Happy Spring.

Crispy said...

Lovely photos for the hunt :0) OMGosh Donny has gotten so BIG!! What a cutie pie.

Crispy