Friday - time for randomosity (don't you like that word?)
For your entertainment I've added some photos of birdhouses - I picked 10 - so each random fact gets two photos. Enjoy
1. When I played baseball (lo these many years ago) I batted right handed, but threw and caught left handed. I could really whack that ball too. Everything else I do left handed.
Nobody home in this baseball birdhouse in the winter
A travel trailer for birds - hope they don't get too hot in there
2. I have lace curtains in my house - lots lace curtains - I love the sun filtering through the lace.
A sweet birdie posed very nicely for me on the telephone birdhouse
In my friend Susannah's yard - you can see the bird going in the hole to feed the babies
3. I put spiders and bugs outdoors. I have a butterfly net that I got at the Dollar Store - I capture the bugs and out they go.
Two wall of birdhouses - one on a store in LaConner
Another on the side of a barn
4. I ate tuna sandwiches every day in my school lunch - home made bread and tuna - delicious. My friends said I was probably part tuna by the time I graduated from high school.
This is actually a bird feeder - but shaped like a house, so it gets to be included
A real traffic stopper
5. When I read a magazine I start from the back and go forward. I find all the ads at the beginning of a magazine to be annoying, so I start at the back. Then when I get to the ads I reverse and go back and read the articles that looked interesting - or look at the pretty photos - that way I skip most of the ads.
Birdhouses by the lake
And in the woods