Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Scavenger Hunt

I've not done a Scavenger Hunt for a while - let's see what we found this week.


SKY


Sky and sand a sea - and happy vacationers
  
Sky reflected in a small lake

Summer sky through the trees 


ACCESSORY


Violet accessories for a new teapot 


Don is a a nice accessory to this fish bench at the lake

VERB


Ben at swim lessons

Swim!!  Another verb could be concentrate - as he surely does.

TRANSPARENT


The view from my favorite chair - of the deck and flowers - transparent lace curtains and transparent window (otherwise I guess it would be called a wall if it wasn't transparent)

TINY


The woolly sheep looks tiny next to the mule


13 comments:

Honey Mommy said...

Love your sky shots, especially the second one. That fish bench is pretty cool.

Ashley Sisk said...

The sky is so beautiful.

Jeanne said...

Lovin' your new Teapot!

Kay said...

Nice! I too love the different moods of sky, and that's quite a nice bench Don's sitting on, though I think I'd call the bench, not him, an accessory! I hope Ben takes to swimming. It's such a great sport.

Mary said...

Wonderful photos all! I love your teapot, and the picture of 'Accessory Don' is priceless. lol And yes, Ben looks full of focus and concentration, and good for him. Plus he looks like he's truly enjoying himself!

eileeninmd said...

A nice series pf photos for your hunt. The sky is looking beautiful. And I love the last shot of the sheep and the mule. Wishing you a happy week ahead!

Anonymous said...

A great collection of pics. I like the sky ones very much.

Ida said...

Some wonderful shots of the sky.
The fish bench shot was pretty cool. - He looks very relaxed.
Tiny was a great comparison shot.

Dave said...

Great shots as always, I like toe last one with the mule A LOT!!!

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

These are always fun for me to view...love that fish bench !

Nicki said...

You got some very good finds for this week's hunt. Cool fish bench.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Love these scavenger hunts - so creative. Love seeing your grandson at swim class, swimming like a fish! Pretty view out your window and Don does look very relaxed on that cool bench. xo

greenthumb said...

Great photos, love your sky shots.