Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Friday, August 23, 2013

Random Five Friday

This has been a great week

This week I - 


 1. Watched a heron - sitting on a fence

While he watched me


2. Took pictures of the geraniums on the deck 


3. Looked out my living room window at the early morning sunlight
This is the view I have when I'm at the laptop


4. Captured this happy little Black Capped Chickadee


Flitting about on the deck railing


5. Transplanted the nasturtium seedlings so the deck railing planters will have fresh flowers soon


6. Bake bread


And made jam  -  and ate bread and jam


7. Had a tea party


8. And watched a wonderful brown horse in a green pasture

Well that is way past five - but it was a very random week.

What have you done this week?





  


19 comments:

Kay said...

What a nice week you've had! I enjoyed "hanging out" with you via your pictures.

Mary said...

What a beautiful week! I love the little chickadee. Chick a dee dee dee! :). He's adorable.

Lovely view from your laptop!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A very productive week..

Ida said...

Homemade bread and Jam...oh yum!
What a delightful week to have enjoyed the birds, flowers, the food. Sweet Life!

Fundy Blue said...

Hey JoAnn! I enjoyed sharing your week! Homemade bread and jam ~ you're awesome! Have a great weekend!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

What a wonderful week! I can practically smell that homemade bread with jam! Love the heron and the little chickadee. Great photos, especially the back lit nasturtium. Happy weekend! Hugs, xo

greenthumb said...

Looks like a busy week, I just got given homemade vanilla strawberry jam I think it would go with you bread.

Rambling said...

Very productive - nothing like fresh bread and jam.

hula-la said...

Wow...I need some of your mojo... great post. Aloha.

Jeanne said...

I got worn out just reading this. Love the little Chickadee.

My Little Home and Garden said...

I was admiring the feathery softness of the chickadee and then got distracted by the homemade bread and jam!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

-Karen

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love all these scenic elements in your week. The horse looks grand in his green world and the little chickadee is a cutie.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Wow, that bread and jam looks so good!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely shots!

Anonymous said...

you had me at baked bread!

Snap said...

You had a marvelous week. From Mother Nature to tea. I love herons, horses and tea. The jam -- looks delicious. Wish I had your energy! Great 5.

Wildflowerhouse said...

Love your heron. You have been a busy girl. The bread and jam looks so yummy. My week has been mostly painting and playing catch up. Too many road trips has put me off schedule. Oh well that's what summer is all about. Pretty soon the rains will return and we all will be remembering the great summer we have had.

Nancy said...

All wonderful random things to be grateful for JoAnn. All lovely photos, but the horse won my heart. :)

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Love that little chickadee and now I am craving home made bread..I swear I can smell it : )