Friday has come and gone - but I'm sure I'm still random.
1. This weekend is carpet cleaning weekend. It is funny how two people, who take off their shoes at the door and don't have pets, can produce such dirty water when cleaning the carpet - but now it is clean and oh so nice smelling.
2. Sunshine sunshine sunshine - oh how I love sunshine. After the last bit of carpet is cleaned we are headed out to enjoy the sunshine.
Ben eating cake when he was 3.
3. Birthday parties - Tomorrow we are all going to the lake a few blocks from our house for a party for our Grandson Jahn-Zyel, who will be 12. He's a wondrously sweet boy. And the party will be for Don too - who will be - well, a bit older than Jahn. He's a wondrously sweet man.
4. Grandson Ben planned the party - I was recording secretary. We even sent out e-vites with moving whirly-gigs.
Jahn-Zyel helping me bake a pie when he was 6 (that was the entire counter space in the house we lived in then)
5. There will be burgers and hot dogs, potato chips, salads and all sorts of wonderful picnic things to eat. And birthday cake and birthday pie - and ice cream. And then some swimming and maybe a canoe ride.
Happy summer birthdays!!!!!