Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Berry Bowls

Oh a pretty dish is such a delight - I can barely resist one, or two at a yard sale.  These little lovelies I found at that big yard sale  near Concrete, WA - probably my all time favorite yard sale.  They are open once a month in the summer months, and we try not to miss a single day of the sales. 


Now - for the dishes

Roses on a dessert set of berry bowls, with a big serving bowl. with just a little touch of gold.


 I have a lot of pretty, old silverware, I found the spoon holder in California, long ago,  The dragonfly and butterfly are from my daughter-in-law, Jamie, she's as sweet as the berry bowls, sweeter even!!


The delicate scalloped edges make these bowls even prettier






 Flowers, spoons, pretty dishes


 Vintage napkins and a pretty tablecloth from Ebay


Would you like a bowl of fresh berries, right from the fields in Washington?  Stop by anytime.


8 comments:

Pondside said...

How pretty! Just makes me want to have a bowl full of berries and cream for breakfast.

Mary said...

So lovely! And you're right, those dishes are delightful. :). I love the delicate scalloped edges too! And the tablecloth. You make such wonderful finds, JoAnn.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

This is a lovely set. I love the delicate flowers and scalloped edges.

Rustic Vintage Country said...

I just love that spoon holder, I've never seen one of those before. x

The Weaver of Grass said...

How I would love to stop by JoAnn!

I love pretty china too and also old linen tablecloths - I just can't resist
buying them and have quite a few. Somehow they make the food taste better.

Kay said...

What a beautiful temptation! You do make some wonderful finds!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Yes, please! Those are the prettiest little berry bowls I have ever seen! I love the spoon holder, too. A very pretty table setting. xo

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

so delicate and feminine...!