Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wednesday Wee Ones

Let's go out to the stable and see pony  She's been waiting for us to visit. 
How about an apple or a carrot?  Ponies love those.

Abby has a canteen in case we get thirsty
Taking care of pony is a lot of work - Donnie likes to bring her apples
Poppy has a carrot - ponies love carrots
Sally Jo will give pony a nice brushing
We all are wearing our winter plaids - it gets chilly these wintry days

Do you think pony needs a name?  We do too.  Let's have a contest - you give us ideas for names and we'll draw a winner in a few weeks - and maybe there will be a surprise for the winner (wish you could come over and ride on pony, but we'll have to settle for something we can send you in the mail.)
Pony just loves apples and carrots

Diane has some dollie fun this week too - let's all ride over and see what she has.  You know it is always a good time.

And don't forget to give us the suggestions for names for pony - she really does need a name.

9 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! I love their outfits and the cute little shoes they all wear. Donnie has little tennis shoes...I love them. Well, I think this pretty pony is Sparkle! Hope he doesn't accidentally step on one of my tiny wee ones! haha! Enjoy your day sweet friend. I'm so glad to see you back on your blog. Hope you have lots more photos to share. Hugs, Diane

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Here's my suggested name for the pony -- Dappled Dancer!

Petite Plangonophile au chocolat said...

Hi JoAnn! Those wee ones look really good in their outfits. I love the fact that they are all wearing something with red in it (my favourite colour). No seriously, you did a great job with those blouses and shirts. I like the skirt as well.
As for the poney what do you and the wee ones think of Silver Star or Silver Pegasus?

Anyway, I am glad I decided to visit a few blogs today.
Take care!

Arlette

21 Wits said...

This was fun!

Candy S said...

I love the fabrics that you chose for the kids this week. Reds, blacks, and denim in checks and plaids - simply marvelous! Everyone looks wonderful. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this horse is a Trigger! Look at the ripples of muscle in his chest and legs - he's a Trigger for sure. Of course I must say that even after sixty or so years I am still in love with Roy Rogers and his beloved horse. Sigh.... I wish I still had my Roy Rogers lunch box.

J said...

I'm going to submit "Sparkle" for the pony. His eyes just light up when he sees those well dressed children approach with those treats!

Julie Fukuda said...

Well, I hope that pony finds a good name. The white freckles do seem to sparkle but since she is soft and grey like the mist, I think the name, "Misty" would suit her. The girls are looking mighty pretty as well.

Kay said...

You're back! I haven't checked for a few ways! Good to see you posting again!
It's late in the day and I'm low on ideas for a name. The only one that comes to me right now is "Stewball" from an old Peter, Paul & Mary song. And I don't think that would suit.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

This is just too cute; you and Diane sure have some fun with this and so do us viewers :)