Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tuesday's Treasures

Haven't been to a thrift store in some time - so a couple weeks ago I had some great fun.
 A new spring teapot - what could be better than a momma bird and her babies?
 And these lovely linen napkins - nicely ironed.  Perfect for spring tea.
 I know it isn't thanksgiving - but these would be long gone by then - so I just had to have them.  Two large turkey plates - just a bit smaller than a dinner plate
And two turkey bowls - aren't they simply wonderful?

8 comments:

Marigene said...

Those turkey dishes are cool! Did you check eBay to see if they have them?

Kay said...

I'd say it's never too early to plan ahead but at the moment I don't want to get back to November again anytime soon!

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, I love the cute teapot and the turkey dishes. Lovely treasures. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Kim said...

Gorgeous treasure, JoAnn. The birdie teapot is so sweet, the napkins so pretty and as for those turkey plates....they are very cool.

Candy S said...

This looks like a triple score to me! The turkeys will certainly get used next fall, I can see pastries and all sorts of goodies loaded onto (and into) these handsome gobblers.

Of course there is always room for one more teapot and cute tea napkins too. The bluebird and the yellow chick lid on the teapot are perfect for tea even now. Spring is just around the corner

Have a lovely day..... Hugs, Candy

Jackie McGuinness said...

Good finds!

Ida said...

You found some really great tresures. I like that teapot a lot.

Martha said...

Nice finds. I've been popping into the thrift store lately too and have a few small treasures.
:0)