Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday Wee Ones

Diane and I have been sewing doll clothes all summer - we've had so much fun.  Soon we'll be showing holiday outfits for our dolls.
 Miss Poppy Sunshine is ready for those last few days of summer with her sundress and crocs.
 And a sun hat and bucket - maybe she'll head to Florida to visit Diane, where it is much warmer

If gets too chilly with the short sleeved shirt, a nice long sleeved sweater will keep things warmer.

 Maybe just as a sundress

 Oh too chilly - must have a cardigan - that's better
 Here's Miss Abigail in last week's summer dress - we just aren't ready for Autumn yet
But Sally Jo seems to be ready for Autumn - maybe we'd better get out our Autumn outfits too. 


Be sure to stop over and see what Diane has made from this fabric - it is sure to be super cute.

And be sure to visit Candy I know you'll love what she has sewn.

10 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The three dolls together could be Spring, Summer and Autumn.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It just gets cuter the more ways she wears it! How adorable with the little white sweater. And of course I love her hat! We don't have enough hats around here. lol And this has been my favorite fabric so far....oh do I say that every week? haha! But it would be so cute for any number of styles. Our girls could be at Green Gables today with Anne girl. Love seeing your pretty dollies together. I can't wait to start on Christmas outfits! But Halloween will be next week! YAY! Enjoy your play day! Hugs, Diane

Petite Plangonophile au chocolat said...

Hi JoAnn! Miss Poppy Sunshine looks so cute in her new outfit. In the first photos she reminds me of Sarah Kay. You did a great job with the dress, the hat and the shirt. I love how you have accessorised the outfit with the long-sleeved t-shirt and the cardigan. The little Crocs are so adorable.
Keep having fun with your dollies!
Arlette

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi JoAnn. The girls are looking so stylish and cute as usual. You need one more and you would have the four seasons..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Candy S said...

Miss Poppy Sunshine has to be the cutest doll ever! She is stunning in her new blue blue jumper and the cardigan, and I love the hat too!!! I do think this the prettiest fabric yet although I am pretty much still in love with Miss Abigail's pansy floral and I still want to find some of Sally Jo's fall corn pattern too. Oh my! So many pretty fabrics and so many pretty outfits!!! Wednesday is such a Happy Day!

Great big doll hugs, Candy

Julie Fukuda said...

Did you coordinate the fabric too? I sure do like the versatile aspects of that outfit.

Kay said...

I love that fabric - it's precious! What a cute little outfit! You've certainly got talent, JoAnn!

J said...

Just adorable! And always those cute details - including appropriate shoes! But all they have to do all day is sit there patiently while "mother" gets them dressed! Lucky little ladies!

Powell River Books said...

You do such beautiful sewing. Do you make your own clothes too? My mother was a great seamstress. That's one skill I didn't inherit. - Margy

Susie said...

Adorable !! I saw Diane cute outfit too. I would love a cute dress like that for my granddaughter. LOL. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo,Susie