Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday Wee Ones

After a little break Diane and I are back - with dolls and their new outfits.

Ever since Abby saw this  "Bubble Dress" that Diane made she has wanted one.  This week's fabric is perfect for the dress.


 Sweet kitties in a basket - just the thing for a happy afternoon
 And dancing shoes to match the dress



 Be sure to stop over and see what Diane has made from this fabric - it is sure to be super cute.

And our friend Candy has a new blog about her dolls and this week has sewn a cute Halloween outfit for one of them - and also gives some tips on improving the dolls and their hair. Stop by and welcome her and her dolls.  I know you'll love them.

I will be taking a bit of a break from blogging - Don is having thyroid removal surgery this afternoon.  They only expect him to be in the hospital a few days and then home to recuperate for a week,so I might be back a little sooner if all goes well.

17 comments:

Petite Plangonophile au chocolat said...

Hi JoAnn, Abby is so cute in her bubble dress and her shoes.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cute dress and even cuter kitties in the basket! Best wishes to Don for a quick and full recovery.

Elzie said...

This dress is so cute and I love the material. Lilac is one of my favorite colors and those flowers were so Lovely.
Hope Everything goes well with the surgery.
Love Elzie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm keeping your sweet hubby in my prayers today. Take care of yourself too my friend. Well...you know I loved this fabric and it made the sweetest little dresses. Isn't the bubble dress divine? Makes you wish we could wear one too! lol I love those little shoes and now all my dollies will want some. You are so smart! I hope your day is good...blessings to you both. Sweet hugs, Diane

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

JoAnn, she looks so cute and I love the little dancing shoes. Hope all goes well with Don's surgery and will talk when you get back..Take care..xo Judy

Candy S said...

Abby is lovely in her pretty new bubble dress. The pansy floral print with yellow trim is perfect for this dress and the dancing shoes complete the picture to perfection! The kitties are so cute in the basket, I want some kitties to play with my doll's too!

I will be thinking of you and Don this afternoon, I will be praying for a speedy recovery for Don. Take care... Hugs, Candy

Amy at love made my home said...

Very pretty, especially the shoes! I hope that all will be very well for Don. xx

likeschocolate said...

darling! I love the dress and the kitties in the basket!

Julie Fukuda said...

Your model shows off the ensemble so charmingly.
I will be holding you both in my thoughts and prayers.

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, sending my prayers and get well wishes to your Don. I hope he recovers quickly. I love your cute doll and clothes. And your header is pretty. Have a happy day and weekend ahead!

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Hi Jo,
We do hope the surgery went well yesterday and that you are both doing well today.
Blessings, m & jb

Veronica Roth said...

Super cute doll Joann, and I know my granddaughters would love it in a heartbeat...but then immediately take her clothes off. What is it with little girls? Best of luck to Don. I hope he's recovering easily. :D

Kay said...

Oh, doesn't she look stylish! Very pretty.
I hope Don has come through the surgery with flying colors. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he's home sooner than expected and recovering quickly.

Susie said...

Love the dress, shoes and the basket of kittens. So pretty. I wish Don luck with his surgery. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

J said...

I wish Don a speedy recovery! We need him to accompany you on journeys to find beautiful sights to photograph!

September Violets said...

Such a cute dress with some beautiful fabric! I love that you and Diane create something using the same fabrics ;)
Wendy

Powell River Books said...

Love the kitties in a basket. - Margy