Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Monday, October 19, 2015

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

A little Scavenger hunt for Sunday

Numbers
A quick look at the clock - time to start dinner

Hot
 Hot jam cooking
Jars of hot jam, popping as they seal
For hot cookies, fresh out of the oven

Pumpkin
Pumpkins galore!

Quiet
A quiet morning at the lake

Full
 The windows of this barn are full of flowers
 A farm stand full of tomatoes

Cheeks full of nuts

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love this collection of images. The hot jam sounds delicious and your cookies look yummy! I wish I could try one now! The barn window with the flower is a lovely sight and I love the pretty view of the lake! Great post. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cool! I like those barn windows with the flowers -- so pretty!

Petite Plangonophile au chocolat said...

Lovely scavenger hunt! JoAnn. The jam and the cookies look delicious. I would love to walk around that lake and indulge in the quietness and the fresh air. The squirrel was so cute.
Take good care of yourself!
Arlette

Amy at love made my home said...

Really great finds! xx

Tom said...

What a great collection.

Julie Fukuda said...

Those words didn't seem hard to find.

Kay said...

I've fallen behind!
I do like those flower-filled barn windows. And it looks as if you have been busy in your kitchen. Yum!

J said...

Wow! The windows on that barn! What a labor of love to decorate them all!