Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Barns


 Partially painted - and notice, just above the peak of barn is an eagle's nest.  Eagles use the same nest year after year and the nests can weigh up to 1 or 2 tons after years of use.
 I didn't notice the cows in front of the barn until I saw the picture on the laptop - a real working farm
 We've been watching this barn since we first moved to Washington - it is leaning badly these days, there is no farm land around it anymore.  
 An unusual color for a barn - and again - half painted but a nice new roof.

Well tended and completely painted.

Barn Collective.

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I like the old weathered barns. And I would say...the barns are look so huge around where you live. Hope you have a beautiful day my friend. Hugs!

Pamela Gordon said...

I always enjoy seeing barns of any size and state of condition. They appeal to me greatly. Have a great day!

Rose said...

oh, my, Joann...love these as usual. Funny thing, I saw a small green barn this past Sunday but since I have to do the driving now, I oculd not snap a photo.

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Oh, I love me a good barn! <3
Beautiful pix!!
xxoo, m & jb

eileeninmd said...

Hello , I always enjoy your barns series and the lovely views of the mountains. Hubby and I have talked about living in Sequim part time, we go back and forth on the subject. I love Washington state and his loves the mountains. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!