Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wednesday Wee Ones

It is time to do some decorating 
 I like to help with the tree decorations - but this giant green light is so bright.  I'm wearing my clown jammies with peppermint candy print, green with white dot print and strings of popcorn and cranberry print.  My slippers match.

 I'm helping to put up these bell lights - of my, I'm all tangled up - and I seem to have lost one slipper
  Pretty roses - do you think I have a secret admirer?
 My hair clips are red and green christmas bows

 We have lots of christmas critters - I like to keep them in this giant basket

Next week one of my sisters will show you more christmas decorations - we have a good time at our house for the holidays.

Have you been to visit Diane yet?  Her dolls are wearing clothes made of the same fabric.  And Candy has a delightful Thanksgiving story featuring her dolls.

13 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Clown jammies -- now that's what I need!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I don't know how you thought of the clown suit but it couldn't be more perfect with this fabric. I love the ruffles around the neck and of course the poses with your decorations. What fun you had taking their photos this week. We're off to a good start for the holidays my friend. Holiday hugs, Diane

Susie said...

JoAnn, How cute. I just saw what Diane made..you girls are so good at sewing. I love those little slippers. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

Powell River Books said...

Cute clown jammies. I was watching an old Big Bang Theory episode last night and Amy was wearing a flannel nightgown just like the one my mom made for me a long time ago. Guess I was a nerd in those days. - Margy

Kay said...

Perhaps you can send your little girls my way. I could use some help. I'm wrapped up in making Christmas cards and am nowhere near decorating!

Candy S said...

The clown jammies could not be more perfect for the start of the Holiday Season. The little ruffles in the cute holiday patterns look darling. The glow of the tree lights reminds me that it is time to rearrange furniture and get the tree up at our house too. Diane's Dolls are also looking adorable in their holiday outfits. Time to get over there and read her post..... Hugs, Candy

Julie Fukuda said...

Those clown jammies remind me of a Halloween costume I once made, It is now in use by grandkids, Maybe there is a bit of leftover fabric I could use to dress a doll.

Amy at love made my home said...

Your girls are having great fun getting ready for Christmas! xx

Petite Plangonophile au chocolat said...

Hi JoAnn! I love the clown or colourful Pierrot outfit! Keep having fun!
Arlette

J said...

She looks terrific! And your expert photos in the Christmas lighting are full of the magic of the season!

Small City Scenes said...

And her slippers match---my goodness she is a cutie.
MB

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

She sure is dressed for the occasion! : - )

Getting all ready for the holiday - love it! : - )

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Beautiful and fun post that makes the reader happy!
You are so very skilful!
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your Christmas preparations!