Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Play Ball

Monday was Opening Day for the Seattle Mariners - and the kids got all dressed up in their uniforms to celebrate the day.

 We're ready for the game
 Play ball !!!!

 Sally Jo is taking pictures of everyone

 Poppy and Abbey wave their pennants



 Bat, ball, cap, sneakers - yep, Donnie is ready.

 Hurray for the home team!


Great game !
 High Five!

Do you have a favorite baseball team?

5 comments:

Rose said...

Oh, so cute....no, don't watch baseball. Hardly even watch football any more.

Julie Fukuda said...

Baseball at a glance ... that is the best kind of game. Long ago in the far past, I remember listening to baseball games on the radio. I have a grandson who has played on a team that often goes to play top teams in Oregon, but I would need some take-along work if I had to sit in the stands through a whole game.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my goodness! Look at all that cuteness! I don't watch much baseball either but I sure love to play dollies! heehee! Love these my friend. PLAY BALL!

Kay said...

Now there are some faithful fans!

Candy S said...

The kids look great in their uniforms. I like Sally Jo's camera, it is so much more detailed than some of the others I have Seen. I wanted to make uniforms for my crew but just never got to it. I hope the new season goes well for your team.

Have a great week..... Hugs, Candy