Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Friday, September 27, 2019

Craft Show - Bloedel Donavan Park

Saturday - September 28th  - Don't miss it!
Local Peeps - Don't miss out on the fun.
We'll be selling our array of handmade items this Saturday - Sept. 28th at the Bloedel Donovan gym! Plenty of free parking and lots of interesting booths - come get a jump on gift shopping!

Everything that we feature in our Etsy Shop  and MORE - will be featured in our booth.
Beccy (Mimi) will be at the booth all day - stop in and say hello and shop to your heart's content!


Felt Light Sabers
Crocheted Hats for Dolly and Me
Felt play food
Painted Stones

ALSO FEATURED
Thor's Hammer (soft toy)
Cupcake Pincushions
Bowl Cozies - for hot or cold food


and more - come and make your selections early

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Those kitty cat stones are so cute! Wishing you a good sales day!

Mary said...

Amazing craft items - cupcake pin cushions and cute bowl warmers are speaking to me. Just wish I could be there tomorrow JoAnn.

Have a great time!

Lorrie said...

I hope your fair goes really well, JoAnne. Looks like you've been busy!

Kim said...

Just look at all those fabulous makes of yours. Your stall is going to look a picture. I hope all goes well and everything goes flying off the table.

Kay said...

What a great assortment of crafty stuff. It looks like you've been busy, as usual.
We haven't had as much rain as you, and still no lightning, thankfully. We got snow in the Olympics on Friday night, which is nice to see again (I'm posting a couple of photos tomorrow). We've gotten 2.8" of rain for the month of September. That's more than usual for this area, I think, and I also think the snow is starting a little early. I hope it doesn't mean a hard winter. The days are getting shorter entirely too fast. We had a couple of setbacks this summer so it seems like we haven't really had a chance to enjoy it as much as we'd have liked.

Rose said...

How did it go? I hope you sold a lot.

Patio Postcards said...

I like those bowl cozies, I'm sure would be good for soup bowls. Such cheerful fabric.

Julie Fukuda said...

Thanks for the virtual trip. Wish I could go there in person.