Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Saturday, February 9, 2019

No Birds?

We came across this field with some very friendly horses a few weeks ago.  They seemed to be as interested in us as we were in them.




This one seemed to be the friendliest of all.
I've never seen a horse with its tongue sticking out - silly horse.


One of them was often hiding behind the others.
Take my picture - I'm cute - and friendly.
These horses will be great for next year's horse calendar that I make for a friend.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Always nice to be around horses!

Petite Plangonophile au chocolat said...

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for sharing those horses with us. Two of them reminded me of camargue or camarguais horses.

Arlette

Julie Fukuda said...

For the year of the boar, shouldn't you be taking pig pictures instead? Oh, and next year is the year of the rat.

Angie said...

JoAnn - I think they might have been looking for a hand-out - you didn't have any apples or carrots in your pockets? Gorgeous horses!