Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Two Books for Christmas Gifts

So, you are looking for the perfect gift - a book for the sports fan in you life.  Look no more - it is here!


My husband is an excellent writer, and his new book was published this summer and is available at Amazon   Click to order - free two day shipping for Amazon Prime Members.


 You will enjoy the player ratings  in this book, and also the lengthy details of the twenty best pitchers, twenty best regular players, 20 greatest games, as well as the twenty greatest baseball books of all time. If you are a baseball nut, this book is for you and the baseball fans in your life.
And now a book for the whole family - 
This is advertised at the top of my blog page - it is my story of the early years of growing up in Southeast Alaska in the 50s, when my family moved there from California.  It is also available on Amazon  in paperback or kindle.

It is family friendly, a great story for anyone from kids to adults.  Full of adventures and history of a time before Alaska became a state.
We hope you and your family enjoy the books and have a wonderful holiday season, from Don and JoAnn Bayne


10 comments:

Powell River Books said...

Books for Christmas presents are a excellent choice. I read "Are We Walking to Alaska" and it is a great book. I enjoyed learning about growing up off the grid and life in our northern-most state. - Margy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love books and have your book my friend! How wonderful that your husband has written one too! Thanks for letting us know. Lots of excitement at your house! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Diane

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Something for everyone!

Julie Fukuda said...

If I can ever get a copy of your book, my next goal will be to visit you and have you sign it. Congratulations to your husband. I hope his book finds lots of baseball fans.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Congrats to your husband on his book. Both books sound great for Christmas and for the sports fan. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Small City Scenes said...

I do have your book---very interesting---but not your hubby's---will look it up
MB

Nora @ Teacup Tales said...

How wonderful a family of writers! Congratulations on your husband's new book.
Thanks for visiting this week. It's nice to be back blogging and reconnecting with everyone.

Angie said...

I admire anyone that can write a book and get it published. Well done to both of you!

Kay said...

I'm glad to see that Don has finished his book! I wish him much success with it. I've gotten well into your book and then somehow it was pre-empted by reads for my book club. I've put it back where I can pick it up again. You had a childhood unlike most any of us and it's fascinating. I hope you and Don are both doing well.

Rambling Woods said...

I wanted to thank you for participating in Nature Notes in 2018 and wish you a very Happy Holiday Season..Michelle