Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Thursday, February 21, 2013

White



Today's prompt at Little Red House  is white - and these are some of my favorite white photos.



There are so many shades of whtie - the white moon coming up over the mountains. . .


White of a sunrise on snowy trees.  .  .


White tulips - spring is coming!



A big white rooster - oh so fine!!!



Thousands and thousands of white Snow Geese.  .  . 



A pure white moon - seen from our deck.  .  .


A lovely white seagull.  .  .


And a row of white houses - no trim colors - no extras - just white houses.  Pure delight.




6 comments:

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, these are all gorgeous whites! That moon...Amazing! I love all these photos, the chicken is really unusual and the row of white houses are great! If you could see me, my pearly whites would be showing a smile for these! xoxo

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

The thing I like about Mary's theme days is how each of us interprets it and what we share. Your moon shots are awesome and I really like the row of white houses.

Mary said...

Oh, how wonderful! I love all your gorgeous whites! Those moon shots are amazing! Thanks so much for contributing to Thursday's Inspiration. xoxo

podso said...

I do like all your whites. Great photos!

Susan Nowell @ My Place to Yours said...

What a wonderful variety of whites! Your moon pic is especially fantastic...

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Beautiful white photos! I can't even pick a favorite.