Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - February 24


Let's go on a scavenger hunt - they are such fun.  

Clues for today are

Time To Eat
Getting Ready
Playtime
Sweet Dreams
Scrub-a-Dub



Time To Eat

Donnie - eating ketchup with a fork - he is his Mama's boy.  .  .



Kingfisher - ready for a fish feast.  .  .

 

Getting Ready




Sheds full of wood - ready for any cold and rainy weather.  .  .




Several years of stacking wood here - shown by the different colors of wood - that must be how far down they use the pile every year, and then stack the new wood on top.



Playtime



Rowing on Lake Paden (prounounced Padden) - leaving bubbles behind.  .  .

Sweet Dreams



Zzzzzzz.  .  .



Flowers carpeting the woods - perfect for dreaming.  .  .

Scrub-a-Dub




This fellow was getting ready to wash some windows high up on the 20th story of a building in Seattle.  Gotta love the "POST NO BILLS" sign that high up.





Scrub scrub scrub-a-dub. My Granny's Desert Rose dishes always are washed by hand.

Scavenger Hunt Sunday





7 comments:

Kmcblackburn said...

Beautiful China set!

Unknown said...

I love your grandma's pretty plates. I had a best friend who had those plates when I was growing up. I always thought they were lovely. The ketchup eating made me laugh : )

Tamar SB said...

These are great, the china set is gorgeous! I totally eat ketchup like that, too!

Unknown said...

Pretty China. And that field of flowers is gorgeous. I could definitely sleep there. :)

Anonymous said...

Desert Rose dishes are wonderfull!

Leave It To Davis said...

Wonderful picks!!! I adore Desert Rose dinnerware. My great-grandmother had a complete set. I wish I had inherited them. I think my aunt got them.

Hannah said...

Good set of photos. Can't say I'd go up that high! Love the ducks I used to have ducks I miss them!