Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Catching Up on Summer

After all my time off from blogging I have a lot of summer to review - here are some of my favorites.
 Summer days on the deck - lots of sunshine some weeks - and the flowers were fabulous this year.
 Shasta Daisies are a favorite
 Lots of butterflies enjoying the flowers
 And lots of hummingbird visits 
 Martha Washington Geraniums
 Violas in lots of colors


 Tiny everblooming petunieas
 And sweet peas

What are you favorite summer flowers?


10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Your flowers are lovely. Beautiful collection of flowers, butterfly and the sweet hummer. My favorite flower is the Shasta Daisy! Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Sandra said...

Beautiful flowers and I love the butterfly and the bird. I am afraid that I will be losing the last of my flowers soon. A frost is predicted in the near future. Enjoy your beautiful days.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love bleeding hearts, hollyhocks, tiger lilies, red geraniums and irises in particular.

Jenn Jilks said...

They are so lovely!!!

Kim said...

My favourite Summer flowers....well...let me see....why it would have to be the Hydrangeas of course. =) It looks as if you have enjoyed a beautiful Summer, JoAnn. Lots of pretty flowers there. I love the Hummingbirds. I am so jealous they come to visit you and not me.

Michelle said...

I love Nasturstiums and Cleome. Also some Coleus, Salvia, and Begonia. And lots more :)

Julie Fukuda said...

When I was a child, there was a big field of daisies that we visited, I think there is a picture of me wearing a daisy-chain. I love roses because I grew up in a rose garden, but they do not grow well here,

Small City Scenes said...

Nice pretty flowers. They are all my favorites---LOL. I think my very fav is Gazania and--and--and
MB

Powell River Books said...

Daisies are my favourite flower, especially yellow ones. Welcome back to blogging. - Margy

Angie said...

Oh, how you torment me with this question … Since I have moved to Montana, I have to say that my favorite summer flower is either beargrass or any color of columbine. But, do I have to choose?