Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Friday, March 16, 2018

Viewing Nature

This is what we saw on a recent ride.  The position of the "critters" in the large yard was too far apart for me to get them both in the picture so I had to make a panorama view for you - I can tell you for sure - it did make us stop instantly when we saw them.
I can truly say I've never seen a cow looking through a telescope at an eagle before.  What fun those folks in that house must have.

Saturday's Critters

13 comments:

GreenComotion said...

Very advanced Cow :)
Loved this post.
Have a Happy WE!!
Peace :)

Julie Fukuda said...

Now, that's one for the books!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, that is fun yard art work. The cow and the scope is cute, never seen a birding cow before. LOL! I would love that eagle sculpture in my yard.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Kim said...

Such a fun and intriguing photo, JoAnn!

Tom said...

...great fun!

Peggy said...

What a delightful scene! So much fun finding these things on drives!

carol l mckenna said...

Creative and fun 'critter' photo!

Happy Saturday to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Betty J. Crow said...

Fun post! Thanks for starting my day with a smile. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

A Colorful World said...

Oh that's cute! :-)

Powell River Books said...

An amusing sight. - Margy

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Very creative folks indeed!!!

Andrea

Angie said...

That's moo-velous!

Kay said...

Cows are often very curious but this one is very special to have its own telescope. What a fun display! I love when people look at the world with a sense of humor.