Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Daily Photo - Jan 1

With the new year come new plans and new ideas. I plan to post a new photo a day - plan to - that's it - I plan to - we'll see how this goes. I'll start back with Jan 1 - and catch up, even though today is Jan 3. That will give us three photos to look at today.

There will be no theme - just photos that caught my eye - or made me happy - or made me think. I hope you enjoy this journey with me.


Sisters - Whatcom County, WA

May peace fill all the empty spaces around you
And in you, may contentment answer all your wishes.
May comfort be yours, warm and soft like a sigh.
And may the coming year
show you that every day is really a first day,
a new year.
Let abundance be your constant companion,
so that you have much to share.
May mirth be near you always,
like a lamp shining brightly
on the many paths you travel.
May your love be true.

1 comment:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Sunday Sweetie...
Oh my this picture is just beautiful. So peaceful and serene looking.

I would only view from a distance though as it looks way to powerful and mighty for me to be close to, with all of that packed snow.

Thanks for sharing and so love the poem. Have a great week. Country hugs sweetie..>Sherry