Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pairs

Let's see some pairs for Helena's meme
 Pairs of pumpkins in pairs of wagons
Time to gather our pumpkins and get ready for Halloween.

12 comments:

  1. Lovely pumpkin photos. Those zinnias in the second photo seem to be holding on quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely array of pumpkins - really feeling the seasonal change

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallowe'en happens to be my birthday JoAnn so I always have a pumpkin display by the gate/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pumpkins! And a great display too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !! I love the colorful pumpkin decorations !!
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, doesn't this post put us in the mood for fall. Wonderful photos, especially the old truck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see pumpkins everywhere. I want to get one. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a colourful display of pumpkins - such cute mini ones too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by for a visit - I always enjoy hearing from you!