Are We Walking to Alaska

Are We Walking to Alaska
Are We Walking to Alaska - A True Story

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wednesday Wee Ones - More Decorating

Christmas is a busy time - so much going on - and the dolls are right in there - getting ready for the big day.
 Finishing up decorating the tree and 
wrapping the gifts
 Donnie has a new christmas shirt - red is 
just the color for the season
  

 Sally Jo and Abbey are dressed in their 
favorite holiday outfits too
 And Poppy loves her christmas clown jammies - perfect for decorating the tree
 Don't you love Donnie's new shirt?  And look - are they all wearing elf shoes with
 jingle bells on the toes?


 And Miss Poppy Sunshine has changed clothes and is wearing pretty fabrics - Bubble Lights and green with tiny white dots.  And for fun - a bit of Donnie's shirt fabric in the layered ruffles on her apron..
Poppy loves ruffles on her apron.
 Let's cook something for christmas.


 Donnie - where are your shoes?
 Would you like a taste, Donnie?
 If it is still hot you could use one of my oven mitts.
 I'll share - who wants a taste? 
 Oh Poppy - what have you made for us?
A sweet gingerbread house!!  You are so clever Miss Poppy.
Merry Christmas everyone!!



11 comments:

Tom said...

...wishing you a festive Christmas.

Powell River Books said...

I love your banner with the pictures from the past. Your dolls are all ready for a festive holiday. - Margy

Lorrie said...

Those are the cutest jingle bell slippers. Merry Christmas, JoAnn!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, those elf shoes!

Julie Fukuda said...

And my dolls are just sitting and smiling. I wonder if making them new Christmas clothing would get them to decorate my house ... but wait, you had to do that before they even began the work ... hmmm not enough days left. guess I'll have to put up my own decorations.

Candy S said...

Donnie looks handsome in his new shirt and Poppy looks adorable in her cute apron with the bubble light fabric. Sally Jo and Abbey are looking wonderfully festive in their holiday outfits too. Wishing a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Hugs,
Candy

J said...

Oh my goodness! Just when I thought I saw the cutest accessories anyone could come up with - here you are again with ELF SHOES! Cute Christmas tree, too! Everything looks warm, cozy, and festive! Merry Christmas, JoAnn!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all so cute in their Christmas outfits. I love those tiny shoes with the bells! Have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas sweet friend. Holiday hugs, Diane and dollies

Prairie Needleworks said...

The dolls look like they are having so much fun and that they are all ready for Christmas. I love the little elf shoes with the bells. You do such a wonderful job sewing and designing all their outfits. Christmas is almost here. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

Kay said...

All dressed up and ready for Christmas. I especially love those little elf shoes, JoAnn. They're just darling!
Sounds like you're going to be home for Christmas. I hadn't heard about the slides...but then they do seem to happen regularly this time of year. It's just a matter of where. I hope you have a warm and happy holiday. Merry, merry Christmas!

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Hi Jo,
What a delightful story. I was imagining reading it to my 5 year old grand-daughter, Samantha, as I was reading it to myself. So many things to point out, talk about, and enjoy!
Merry Christmas from my household to yours :)